Give the gift of reconciliation this year
Our founder Kayla, has personally curated the perfect gift for the special ally in your life (hopefully you have plenty).
This curated pack includes a range of gifts as well as a go-to quick guide for a range of different Indigenous topics. Topics range from 'how to design a meaningful acknowledgement' to 'what not to say' as well as some helpful hints on some go-to-resources.
What will this Christmas gift entail?
- 1x LA Couch - Wadhi Wellness essential oil RRP $35
- 1x Go-to Quick Guide RRP $15
- 1x Kakadu Tiny Tots Organic Bush Tea $14.95
- 1x Know Your County sticker - a project every educator should sign up too!
- 1x Clothing the Gap sticker
- 1 x Bush Medijina mini bush balm RRP $14
- 1x Always Was Always Will Be pin RRP $3
Total value included: $81.95
All wrapped up in Our Dilly Bag wrapping, taped up with Natalie Jade washi tape and signed off with a Paperbark Prints Christmas card - (you are supporting three Indigenous brands just in the packaging!)
Plus free gift wrapping!
Not only are you supporting 9 indigenous businesses as outlined above but our printing is done by Indigi-print and our graphic design is designed by Jenna M Lee.